Short 2 Minute Video Promo
The National Day of Prayer & Fasting will be held on Saturday 25 February 2017. The National Day of Prayer & Fasting will be followed by a 40 Day Prayer & Worship Relay starting on Ash Wednesday, 1 March to Sunday 9 April 2017
Our vision is to link the various events through webcast all over Australia. To do this we are standardising the National Day of Prayer & Fasting prayer and worship to go from 10AM – 4PM right across Australia. This will allow all of us to be together from all over Australia for at least 3 hours out of the six hours (Daylight Saving Times).
You can participate in four ways or all if you want to;
- Participate as an individual through prayer and receiving updates and attending a local prayer event.
- Participate as a prayer group in the National Day of Prayer & Fasting.
- Ask you church to participate in the National Day of Prayer & Fasting.
- Help us by organising a regional interchurch collaboration for the National Day of Prayer & Fasting from 10AM – 4PM Saturday 25 March 2017 in your area.
There is great power in unified prayer. Psalm 133 says “When brethren dwell together in unity… there the Lord commands a blessing even life for evermore.”
Our prayer focus is to see individuals, our churches and our nation experience an outpouring of the Holy Spirit as it says in Acts 2: 17,21. ”I will pour out my Spirit on all people… And everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.”
Our prayer is that our friends and family members will find Jesus and all our churches will thrive and grow. We are also praying in particular for a new generation of young prayer warriors and young evangelists to arise.
2 Chronicles 7:14 says, “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”
We would love your help to organize regional interchurch collaborations of the National Day of Prayer & Fasting and 40 Day Prayer & Worship Relays in your area. Please confirm your interest to help when you register.
Join us we pray for Revival and Transformation for Australia. REGISTER HERE!
UNITED Call for Prayer & Fasting
for Marriage and Families
The National Day of Prayer & Fasting, together with the Canberra Declaration, have called on all Christians from any denomination to also pray and fast through October. Each person is encouraged to fast as you are led and are able to.
Here are some ways that you can be involved.
- Sign up for daily devotions comprising a scripture, short inspiration and prayer. These will focus on celebrating and protecting God’s plan for marriage and family.
- Send this Media Release to your family, friends, contacts and through social media. Encourage your church to get involved.
The National Day of Prayer & Fasting 2016 was a great success.
Watch 12 mins of highlights from the Prayer Service in the Great Hall
in Parliament House, Canberra on 7 February 2016
Read about different NDOPF Pre-events
and local church events held around the country.
Stories from Around the Country 2016
Bible Reading Marathon Reports – Pre-events 2016
Watch this delightful DVD with its prayer for Australia from Prayercast.
This was released for the National Day of Prayer & Fasting 2015